Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

CAS on Kraft with Teddy bears

This is my first attempt to make a CAS card. I knew this would be a challenge for me to do, but it was actually harder than I had imagined...
I have used masking technique with 4 different teddy bear stamps. I also added a stamped frame.
I was very tempted to add more details to this card, but the organza bow and the brad had to be it!

I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) "Less is More" - Week 59 Theme (Masking)
2) CES Challenge Blog -#77 Kolouring on Kraft
3) Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Cute & cuddly
4) Little Red Wagon - #125 Clean and simple
5) Hiding in My Craft Room - #38 KISS

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is really super, you've done a brilliant job, it's beautifully masked and is a great Clean and Simple design.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Stempelomi said...

It's a lovely card and a great job!

Mandi said...

Superb masking, lovely card
Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"

JanR said...

Wonderful job with the masking! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Unknown said...

Oh what a cute card!! super fab ... thanks for sharing it with us at CES xx

Pattie G said...

This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for playing with us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

An'Jenic G. said...

Aww this is such a pretty card. Love the bears. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

Bettina L. said...

This is a really sweet CAS card. Love the design with the lovely image and that bow with button to top it off. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Shanna Shands said...

Love the coloring on kraft. Thanks for playing along with Dutch Dare. Check back tomorrow for our newest challenge.