Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Liebster Award

Skye at ...blue sky nominated my blog for a Liebster Award: "This award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster award takes its name from the German word meaning "Beloved, Dearest or Favourite"".


Once nominated, you then:
- Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
- Give the award to 5 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and let them know through a comment on their blog
- Post the award on your blog

My nominations:
Gunn at MsPlums Place
Kasey at Paisley Wings & Crafty Things
Birgit at Cards R Fun
Lin Monika at LinM's scrappekrok
Meighan at Stampin with Meighan

3 comments:

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Tusen takk! Det var veldig snilt av deg!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Pia, thank you so much for this honour. You also became my 100th follower!

Thank you very much for choosing to follow my blog. I've been watching for the 100 to tick over. I didn't want to make it a competition to increase my followers, as I would rather people choose to follow because they like my art rather then want to win a prize!

Please contact me on kasey.in.oz@gmail.com I'd like to send you a little something to say thank you.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Lin Monika said...

Tusen takk Pia. Det var utrolig hyggelig. Og takk for at du vil følge bloggen min. Jeg har nå lagt meg til som følger av din blogg. Liker stilen din:)

Klem, Lin Monika