The Sketch File sketch as inspiration for this design.
I love red and white colors for Christmas and papers with spots, hence my choice of DP to make the panels. I machine stitched around the edges, not too straight, for a rough look.
I used 2 different stamps from Panduro to make the stockings - colored only with a red Promarker. I attached some jute for the string, tied a knot in each end to attach the little metal bells. The Christmas sentiment is stamped.
This card is for these challenges:
1) The Sketch File - Sketch
2) Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - PPC235 Christmas inspired
3) Ooh La La Creations - Spots & Dots
4) Paper Playtime - Christmas Colors
5) Panduro Hobby - Jul
6) Shelly's Images - Christmas is in the air
7) PaperPlay Challenges - #49 Christmas is coming
8) Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - #58 Christmas card
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes