I wanted this card to be non cute, non pink and non masculine, and I wanted to make something different from what I usually make. I don't know if I succeeded with just that, but at least I had a fun time making this card, with the heart on the Inkspirational image as inspiration.
I've used 3 different DPs for this card - 1 for the background with golden music notes and 2 for the hearts - I used an embossing folder to create the pattern on the large heart. I added cream colored lace and leaves and a metal hair pin with butterfly. I've inked all edges with walnut stain, and I machine stitched around the card base with gold thread.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #2 Photo
2) Paper Creator's Crafts - #3 Love is all around
3) Brown Sugar - Butterflies
4) Flutterby Wednesdays - #222 Anything Goes
5) Craft Room Challenge - Valentines
6) The Squirrel and The Fox - #35 Anything Goes
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes