I used a digi from A Day for Daisies and chose to paper piece the elephants with a DP with script.
The DPs in blue color tones are from My Mind's Eye. I mounted both the silver background panel and the one with the elephants on foam pads. I machine stitched around the edges, added 2 Spellbinder die cuts, 2 bling and a rub on with a "thank you" sentiment.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
2) A Day for Daisies - #67 Your Favorite Technique (paper piecing and stitching)
3) Shopping Our Stash - #97 Text Or Letters
4) Desert Island Crafters - Itinerary (1+3+4)
5) Forever Friends - Paper Piecing
6) Addicted to Stamps and More - #41 Anything Goes
7) The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - Paper Piecing
8) Cutie Pie Challenge - Clean & Simple
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes