This card is HEAVY! I've put plenty of layers on this card, mixing blue and white printed papers from Maja Design together with blue, white and kraft card stock.
I chose to add a blue ribbon to better be able to close the card. I've machine stitched with blue and white thread, I've heat embossed the sentiments using white embossing powder and I've decorated the card with cut out butterflies, a die cut clock (Marianne die) and some leaves (Spellbinders die).
The paper is dark blue, it comes out lighter in the picture than in real life.
1) Come and Get It Challenges - Joy Fold Card
2) ALBC - Kraft It
3) Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
4) Crafty Sentiments - The Letter B (Lots of blue and butterflies)
5) Love to Create - Punches and/or Dies
6) LEJ Designs - #51 Anything Goes
7) Artistic Inspirations - Lots of Layers
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes