I embossed the background paper with an embossing folder with spots.
I used a scrap from the same Graphic45 paper collection and placed it behind the white heat embossed sentiment.
For the sentiment I used a stamp from KaiserKraft, but I altered it as I needed the words to be beside each other.
The bow is made of seam binding ribbon, and the doily has been given a layer of blue metallic rub on.
I stamped some words with red ink on kraft, using stamps from a set from Prima.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - July Color Palette + Shabby & Vintage
2) Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - #11 Anything goes
3) Deep Ocean Challenge - #57 Blue
4) LEJ Designs - #63 Cute Cute Cute
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes