The sentiment is from a Forever Friends stamp set, and I've heat embossed with pink embossing powder on kraft.
I've used kraft paper for the card base and for the panels as well. The patterned papers are from Graphic45 "Little darlings".
The 3 buttons are from my stash.
The layout is inspired by the sketch over at "Sketch Saturday".
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Sketch Saturday - #270 Sketch
2) Crafty Cardmakers - 1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments
3) Artistic Inspirations - Bingo (Buttons+Digi+Layers)
4) Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - Layers
5) Digi Galore - Birthday Blog Hop
6) Crafty Catz - #194 Pastel Colors
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes