The red and white paper is Maja designs, the yellow ones and kraft I found in my scrap pile.
The image and background have been colored with Promarkers. I added a fine black line to the die cut kites to make them look like stamped, fussy cut ones.
We've got such beautiful weather in Oslo today, so now I'm heading out for a long walk!
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - Colors
2) Creative Corner - #34 Child's Play
3) Crafting for all Seasons - #60 Back to School/for a Child
4) DP2 Challenge - #201 Anything Goes
5) The Male Room - #3 Outdoors
6) Pollycraft Challenges - #6 For Kids
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes