For my card I used a vintage style digi from Sugar Kissed Cottage, and I colored it using Promakers. The paper behind the image came free with a magazine and the background paper with flowers is from Prima. For the die cut elements I used kraft paper, dies from Marianne and Memory Box. I used Walnut Distress Ink on the fence and tree, and for the clouds I used a white gel pen for outlining. The sentiment is a chipboard sticker, and I machine stitched around the edges.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Card Crafter's Circle - #90 For the Boys
2) Digi Haven – Vintage or "Old"
3) The Cupboard Trilogy - #15 Male
4) Through the Purple Haze - Dies
5) Craft Room Challenge - Trees and/or Leaves
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes