My own idea was to make something without DPs, I also left out stamps, and I've fallen in love with my new Penny Black dies, used for "hugs" and "kisses".
I used a die to cut out the heart of burlap and corrugated paper. I wish you could see how the corrugated one sparkles in real life, I've added Frantage to it and it looks so nice.
I think the textures and color scheme of this card makes it suitable for a man. The only color I added are the dark red colored gems.
The "&" is a chipboard.
So no DPs, no stamps, only die cuts, texture and some gems...
This card is for these challenges:
1) The Male Room - #14 Valentine
2) Addicted to CAS - #30 Love
3) CASology - #81 And
4) Come and Get It Challenges - Clean and Simple
5) Eclectic Ellapu - Texture
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes