It's Thursday and time for a new challenge over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday! Our optional twist this week is "triple play", and our February sponsors are Anne's Digital Art and Paper Temptress.
I added 3 gems. But I also tried a technique that is new to me - triple stamping - and I also used the same swirl stamp 3 times. I really like the effect of triple stamping and was surprised at how easy it was. Looking up tutorials and videos on the web, as well as scanning many different blogs, give me much inspiration, and when you learn the tricks things are not as difficult as you would imagine!
I used a butterfly image designed by Anne. I colored it using different shades of purple and I also added some purple liquid pearls. The sentiment is made using peel off stickers, one of the advent calendar gifts I received from my mum. The swirls are heat embossed with silver glitter EP.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch and/or Theme Glitter (T)
2) Through the Purple Haze - Embossing
3) Cards Galore Encore - #2 Add a gem, glitter, candi or any bling you fancy
4) Digi Galore - Things with Wings
5) Word Play Saturday - Swirls
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes