The stamps I used are two different sets from Panduro. I decided to heat emboss the circles with gold and black, the sentiment with gold. For the stars I chose silver EP.
I added sequins, also from Panduro, in the same color tones as well as white, and I added red rhinestones and pearls from Bo Bunny in the sequins' centers.
I machine stitched around the edges using a gold metal thread, and I mounted the background onto silver mirri card.
It's tricky to photograph, but this is a sparkly, clean Christmas design.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1) 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Sketch
2) Sparkles Forum Christmas - #38 More than 3 Embellishments
3) Completely Christmas - #1 Anything Goes
4) Charisma Cardz - #5 Something Not for Crafting (Sequins)
5) Divas by Design - Sparkle
6) Fab 'n' Funky - #205 Christmas
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes