Outlawz Twisted Thursday, we have the optional twist of "Fun in the snow" this week. Our sponsor for December is Anne's Digital Art.
I have this sweet die from KaBoks with children on a sledge that I couldn't resist using with this week's theme. I made this card a shaker design with loose diamond glitter and die cut trees in the background, and I used a clear Whisk of Stella pen to add shimmer to the white background - you can see the beautiful sparkle in real life. I used Spellbinders dies to make the frame, and the card shape is made using dies from Go Kreate. The stamped sentiment banner is from Penny Black, I heat embossed with black EP. I added two felt stickers from my stash as well as two die cut trees using a Marianne die.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Die Cuttin' Divas - #195 Non-traditional Christmas
2) Shopping Our Stash - #180 Favorite Technique (Shaker cards)
3) Die Cut Divas - Snow and Christmas/Holidays
4) Come and Get It - Merry Christmas
5) 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Pick a Previous (Combo #22 - October 2013 - no red or green)