I'm here to share my DT card for the new "Stella Says Sketch" challenge over at Catch the Bug, featuring Winter Bird 2.
I cut out the image using a stitched circle die from Memory Box, colored the image using Promarkers and added white frantage to make the falling snowflakes.
A snowflake die was used and I added a grey pearls to each centre. I used grey seambinding ribbon to attach my tags with sentiments, they're made using LOTV stamps. Paper with red and white gingham is a scrap piece, the background DP is from Maja Design.
I also wanted to let you know there will be aweek long Christmas in July event over at Catch the Bug as from July 11. Why not join the fun and be in the chance of fantastic prices!
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Snow or Glitter
2) Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes Christmas
3) Sparkles Forum Christmas - #54 Ribbon, Lace or Twine
4) Aud Sentiments Challenge - #135 Animal(s)
5) Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Tag It