Catch the Bug. This is the image I used: Flower Water Cans - Rose Can.
I colored the image using Promarkers and added glitter to the roses. To reduce the white space I used a blue Promarker to make little dots. Didn't like the look of it at all, so I applied blue DI, thinking it would cover the dots. It didn't but I quite like the effect of it.
The white paper with stripes is embossed. I used a LawnFawn die to make the banner, stamped a sentiment and attached it with a blue button with string. I was inspired by a previous sketch from Sketch Saturday for the layout.
This card is for these challenges:
Sketch Saturday - Pick any sketch (#333)
Passion For Promarkers Challenge - #321 Embossing
ABC Challenge - U is for Unlimited
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes